Posts About:

Thursday, February 19, 2015

Influenster Reviews - Reese’s Spreads

So I got my first ever VoxBox from Influenster to review and it came with one of the most delicious surprises! Reese’s Spreads! 

Image from hersheys.com
I didn’t even know these things existed! I’m so glad I got to try it. It is HEAVENLY! It tastes exactly like someone took Reese’s Peanut Butter Cups and mashed them up into a peanut butter consistency. Anything that you would normally put peanut butter on, Reese’s Spreads makes it that much more awesome. 


Spread it on toast for a quick and yummy breakfast, make Reese’s Spreads s’mores or Fluffernutter sandwiches, pair it with fruit for a tasty snack (my favorites are apples and bananas), or, try it in a smoothie! There really aren't many things that don't go with it1


No comments:

Post a Comment