Posts About:

Thursday, January 19, 2012

Thank God I have Khy

He's seriously been like a lifeline to AJ's soft side. When AJ gets romantic, he can make me cry he's so sweet and wonderful. Unfortunately, with both of our work/rehearsal schedules, we don't get much time for it.

The other night while I was driving back from Virginia, I got a text from AJ saying that he was out to dinner with Khy, Drew, and Jenna, and Drew and Jenna asked if they could sing at our wedding. When he asked if they had a song in mind, they said "Come What May" from Moulin Rouge. AJ said "they had no idea what that song means to us". My frist reaction was It means something to you? Really, cuz you've never told me that.  To me, that song was our relationship in the begining. We weren't supposed to be toghether, but we were going to anyway, because we in love. I knew he knew the song, and we had listened to it together, but he'd never mentioned it again. And if I asked him to watch Moulin Rouge with me, he'd make faces. But aparently, according to Khy, when AJ heard Drew and Jenna suggest it, he teared up, said he had to text me right now and tell me, and then told them how the song reminded him of us and how much we overcame together.

I really wish he would tell me those things. He talks to Khy about everything wedding related, but I can barely get anything out of him. Khy seems to think it's because his first wedding was so much "We're doing this and we're doing it here and you're wearing this" that he doesn't really know how to talk to me about his opinions. But every time I still go back to that time he told me that my planning stuff before he even proposed to me, even though we already knew we were going to get married, freaked him out. The words "I've only been divorced for three years!" still come to mind.

But I think Khy must have said something to him that night at rehearsal, because when he got home, he got into bed and stroked my cheek and held me and cuddled with me until I fell back to sleep.

Khy also told me that AJ took him to the mall to look at rings. And sort of confirmed my getting proposed to in Disney World theory by talking about the savings plan he helped AJ set up, saying that he should put money away every week so that by May...
Let the "I'm getting proposed to"  wardrobe planning commence!

1 comment:

  1. !!! I'm going to have to go listen to this song.

    You should post "i'm getting proposed to" wardrobe options on here :)

    ReplyDelete