Posts About:

Tuesday, September 27, 2011

So work has been going well. I've been getting more and more used to the menu and the way everything works, and I've been getting more and more familliar with the people I work with, which is really important to me.

Unfortunatly, I got my first stiff last night. It had to happen sometime. I just wish it wasn't while I'm trying to save up for an apartment.

Two typical Westfield house wives came in at around 5:00 with their two kids. I love it when I get kids at my tables, because after working with kids for so many years, I actually feel more comfortable talking to them then I do to adults. I was very nice, they asked a lot of questions and did a bunch of substitutions, so I was overly helpful, and they were my only table, and one of only three in the whole restaurant, so their service was very quick. Their check came to about $73, so I figured Ok, even if they tip on the pre-tax ammount, that should still be at least $12. Even if their my only table for the night, It'll be worth coming in tonight.

They left me a $5 tip.

That's barely 7%

Even if for some random reason they weren't including the four glasses of wine they drank in the total that they were tipping on, that's still not even a 12% tip.

I bet those bitches have never had to work a day in their lives. 

And they were my only table for the night.

No comments:

Post a Comment